Our primary school is for toddlers and pre-primary young children, dedicated to equipping learners with knowledge and skills valuable in their next stage of their educational life. We strive to be an innovative school where every learner and others feel valued, safe and inspired. We are committed to provide a functional and modern school that enables quality teaching and learning to protect and promote the right of every learner to quality equitable and relevant education. Children are the most valuable human resource and they are the best hope for the future.
We aim to:
- Lay a foundation for self- reliance and stimulating for advancement to tertiary education and national development.
- Develop learners with active creative minds.
- Develop understanding and compassion for others and the courage to act on their capabilities.
- Work effectively as individuals and with others as members of a team.
- Organise and manage themselves and their activities responsibly and effectively.
- Communicate effectively using visual, symbolic and/or language skills in various modes
- Equip learners, irrespective of their socio-economic background, race, gender, physical ability or intellectual ability, with the knowledge, skills and values necessary for self-fulfilment, and meaningful participation in society as citizens of a free country.
Primary School Stationery Lists.
It is with delight that we present our magnificent uniform:Girls: Teal green scotched tunic with a school badge on the left side of the chest, a white collar and white turn-up sleeves, with a teal green scotched belt and white socks. Boys: Grey trousers, white shirts, pine green tie with white slanted stripes and grey socks.
- Pine green jerseys with a school badge.
- Pine green blazer with a school badge.
- Black laced school shoes. In winter, our pupils continue to be a marvel as the all dress in grey trousers, white shirts, pine green ties with white slanted ties, a pine green jersey and a pine green blazer with a school badge.