Our high school is a Basic Education provider accredited by the Department of Basic Education (DBE) and Umalusi offering the National Curriculum Statement, a policy statement for teaching and learning throughout South Africa offering wide range of all approved subjects such as: Science subjects such as Mathematics, physical sciences, Life sciences and geography, Commercial subjects such as Economics, Business studies, and accounting and Humanity and Languages such as History,Tourism,iSizulu (FAL),Afrikaans(FAL) and Setswana (FAL) among other subjects.
We aim to:
- Provide access to higher education, facilitating the transition of learners from education institutions to the workplace;
- Produce responsible youths and young entrepreneurs.
- Improve the quality of life of all citizens and free the potential of each person.
- Impart skills training, employment opportunities and thereby facilitating their integration into the mainstream of our society and provide them with opportunities to participate in the economy.
- Provide disadvantaged, learning disabled children and youth with access to education and training.
The whole mark of our success as a school has been envisaged through the average pass rate of 95% plus which have been maintained since 2012.
High School Stationery Lists.
We take pride in our gallant uniform:
- Teal green scotched skirt with 2 inverted pleats on the front and back.
- Pine green blazer with a school badge.
- Pine green tie with white slanted stripes
- Pine green jersey with a school badge.
- Black laced school shoes and white ankle socks for girls and grey socks for boys.
For our brilliant matriculates:
- White pull over with 2 pine green stripes on the neck, and arms with the school badge.
- White, green and grey matric jacket with a school badge made according to the taste of our great students on that particular year.
- Grey trousers for winter and teal green scotched skirt with 2 inverted pleats on the front and back.